FIND UK CRUISERS MEETS AND EVENTS IN WHAT'S ON?

Check back regularly for updates

2001 Petrol Manual PT with MOT - FREE

For buying, selling or trading PT related items.
Only paid-up members may post adverts here.
bladerunner
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
LOCATION - Town and County: Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire [03 Petrol]

2001 Petrol Manual PT with MOT - FREE

Post by bladerunner »

2001 Petrol Manual PT, Black, 150,000 approx miles, MOT to next August.

The owner has asked me to see if anybody is interested in her PT for repair or spares as she doesn't want it scrapped.

She says, 'I have a 2001 black pt cruiser that I’ve owned and loved for 18 yrs. unfortunately it’s gotten to the point I can’t afford to fix its current issues. I’ve been advised by the garage it’s not worth the cost to repair. I really really dont want to scrap it. I think it could be fixed with someone with the time and knowledge. It can drive, but needs a new radiator and parts. There is some backfiring.'

'Pretty much all original, not really replaced anything and it’s always been a good runner, still goes but as I say radiator issues so may need towing unless local. Occasionally backfiring (which is why the cost of repairs were too much for me to justify anymore)
The body is fine apart from a dent where someone went into my back light, light was replaced but still a dent there. It’s a bit rough and ready as I’ve used it daily for 18 yrs, and kids and animals have been a big part of day to day.'

The PT is in Birmingham area and is free to a good home.

In the first instance, please PM or email me for contact details.

Pete / bladerunner