FIND UK CRUISERS MEETS AND EVENTS IN WHAT'S ON?

Check back regularly for updates

2006 CRD Limited for sale

For buying, selling or trading PT related items.
Only paid-up members may post adverts here.
bladerunner
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
LOCATION - Town and County: Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire [03 Petrol]

2006 CRD Limited for sale

Post by bladerunner »

I've been asked by one of our members to reluctantly advertise his car for sale due to ill health.

He says, 'I have owned it for five years. It was in storage for two years. I have been recommissioning over the last two years with huge list of items which have been replaced. There are a number of minor electrical gremlins, earth issues, which I am no longer able to complete, The interior leather is excellent and the body is good and sound. It has been shown at some local shows as a work in progress where it received lots of positive comments. The mileage is 144k and it passed the last two years MOT with no advisories. It sits on 17" wheels and excellent Toyo tyres.'

I can add that the clutch and both cylinders have been replaced, and that the PT has recently completed a round trip from Scotland to Bristol with no issues, and that it has an MOT until August 2024.

The PT is in Blairgowrie, Perth and Kinross.

Given the work that has been done to the PT, the owner feels a fair price is around £2,000.

In the first instance, please PM or email me at webmaster@ukcruisers.co.uk for his contact details.

Pete / bladerunner