FIND UK CRUISERS MEETS AND EVENTS IN WHAT'S ON?

Check back regularly for updates

Assault PT Cruiser 2.0 Touring Edition FORSALE

For buying, selling or trading PT related items.
Only paid-up members may post adverts here.
V-Masterbuilder
UKC Member Learner Driver
UKC Member Learner Driver
LOCATION - Town and County: Durham

Assault PT Cruiser 2.0 Touring Edition FORSALE

Post by V-Masterbuilder »

FORSALE - OFFERS WELCOME OR P/X £950
PT ASSUALT CRUISER.

This car was a joy to build and own over the years, but I have zero time to keep the car on the road now,
as my work and other projects are taking up all my time.
it would be great to see the car go to a club member who can take it to future shows.

The car has a good engine and gearbox, and it's had many new parts fitted on the front suspension but needs the rear
suspension parts replacing, brakes reconditioning, and an overall clean up as it's been sitting for a while.

The car has had loads of custom work done and will need someone with some DIY skills to keep her on the road.
The list of custom stuff done is very long so any potential buyers please message me with any questions.?

The car has 19-inch Wheels, large rear tires fitted on the back, and low-profile tires on the front.
The rearview camera and LCD are all good, as well as the LED military radio in the rear.
one of the front headlights needs changing, but I have left a New full set of lights in the car.

The car is located in Surrey Egham stored offroad and covered up.
I live up in county Durham now so viewing is a bit difficult, the car is Sorn and out of MOT, so will need transporting.

I have lots more pictures and videos of the car if needed.
ImageAdvert Main by Lee, on Flickr
Image20220811_155815 by Lee, on Flickr
ImageAdvert 11 by Lee, on Flickr
Image20220811_155832 by Lee, on Flickr
Image20220811_155826 by Lee, on Flickr
Image20220418_143023 by Lee, on Flickr

FullPhotolinks.
https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAQRsY